"The two-way KG Series KG 2.5 bookshelf loudspeaker was first introduced in 1994 and manufactured by Klipsch until 1997. While no longer in production KG 2.5 model loudspeakers are still owned and listened to by Klipsch fans around the world as part of two-channel audio and home theater surround sound systems. To connect with other people who are passionate about audio and interested in Klipsch products visit our open forum bulletin board."
- Tested thoroughly.
- In used condition. Used personally by me for a while. Selling because I don't have the space.
- Small scratches on veneer. Worst on the bottom which is not as visible. But still some minor scratches. I have more pictures upon request.
- No damage to cones or foam
- Made in the mid 90s on Satin black color.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50Hz-20kHz3dB
- POWER HANDLING: 75 watts maximum continuous (375 watts peak)
- SENSITIVITY: 93dB @ 1watt/1meter
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- TWEETER: K-86-K 1" (2.54cm) Polymer dome compression driver
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: Exponential Cone
- WOOFER: Two K-1019-S 6.5" (16.51cm) Injected Carbon Graphite cones
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: Medium density fiberboard construction (MDF)
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass reflex via rear-mounted port
- WEIGHT: 19.5 lbs. (8.6kg)
- Width: 9.25"
- Height: 19.5"
- Depth: 9.25"