Meet the San Jacinto Cork Mat, the only slipmat in the Full Force Hi-Fi collection with a deep, woodsy tone and a fine patchwork design. When you spin this mat on your turntable for the first time, you will notice a clearer tone, fuller bass, and a reduction of unwanted vibrations.
This cork mat is named after the San Jacinto Mountains because of its natural texture and deep, cool tones. You’ll nearly be able to smell the fresh air when you pop this mat onto your turntable, and that will make all the difference.
- Made from pure, 100% Portugese cork
- This high-quality cork improves sonic clarity by reducing static to provide a sharp, full-bodied sound
- Fun Fact: Most cork mats on the market consist of a rubber/cork mixture, effectively dulling the anti-static properties
- Hand cut and crafted using traditional leather working tools
- Each and every cork mat is cut by hand in Huntington Beach, California
- This quality-over-quantity method of production guarantees flawless results and an authentic, rustic design
- Cut to a nearly universal size and shape
- Each mat is made to a standard size that fits most vintage and modern turntables alike. However, if you have any questions or concerns about sizing, message me!
- For example, Full Force Hi Fi cork mats will sit comfortably on most record players and DJ turntables, such as Technics SL-1200, Marantz, U-Turn, Audio-Technica AT-LP120, Rega RP1, Sony, etc.
- Approximate Dimensions
- 295mm x 295mm wide
- 3mm (1/8") deep